HOME FOR SALE– 4825 SW HOLLYHOCK CIRCLE CORVALLIS– $415,000
Welcome… allow me to introduce myself. I am 4825 SW Hollyhock Circle here in Corvallis. I understand you’re looking for somewhere to call home. I’m quite the catch (if I do say so myself!), but don’t just take my word for it. I’ve come up with a list of my best qualities.
How will you love me? Let us count the ways…
- My community. Stoneybrook Village. It’s quiet here. And peaceful. Designed specifically for the 55+ crowd with low traffic sidewalks, a beautifully landscaped community garden, pool house, and a clubhouse with lots of fun events! I love it here and I think you’ll enjoy it too.
- Lovely, private backyard. My large lawn area, established landscaping, and patio (off the formal dining room) are perfect for backyard BBQs, fun and games, and more.
- All one level. That’s right. NO elevation changes. NO steps. Easy access inside, outside, and throughout.
- Loads of built-ins. I’ve got nooks and crannies for everything! Shelves for books and media in the living room. Display cabinet in the formal dining room for china and linens. Counter-height cabinets in one of the bedrooms (great for crafts or an office). Shelves and cabinet storage in the master closet for your shoe collection. Or maybe you have more purses than shoes? Either way, I have room for it all!
- My convenient location. I’m close to parks (Sunset Park and Bruce Starker Arts Park), shopping and dining, medical, and the Corvallis Country Club golf course (fore!). And I’ve got good access to commuter routes (Hwy 34/20), making it easy to get to downtown Corvallis and Oregon State University. So, whether you’re looking to shop local, head to work, or cheer on the Beavs for game day, you’ll be there in minutes.
There you have it. Everything I love about me that I think you’ll love about me too.
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, ±1773 sq. ft. on .18 acres
2-car attached garage • Year Built: 1999
MLS#735981 • 2017-2018 Taxes: $5,062